Blue eyed Devil and [P]urple eyed fallen angel
[html]

dated may 12 words 266 You can have him hit her or what not my brain died.

Fear was nothing she couldn't fear any more. She had to be strong and stand against the things she feared the most. Her uncle told her over and over again laugh in the sight of danger stand tall and fight. He was cocky and so was her real father everything her mom tried to teach her fell on deaf ears. She didn't expect him to come at her she didn't even expect to find the male.

Her mother had told her to not go and hunt him down. To let the past die but this this was what she did. She went to find him hunted him down to figure out what had stopped him. But her mind changed gears as the man came at her. His fangs the yellowing fangs and the look in his eyes made her heart stop. She didn't want to die. Grabbing her staff she ended up stumbling onto her ass the wooden staff blocking her face. Fear was flushed through her as she screamed.

I don't want to die. She yelled she didn't want to she wanted to live she wanted to learn. This encounter wasn't going how she thought it would. What was she thinking what had she been thinking. What could she do to stop him? Was there anything that could stop him? I'll do anything. Don't kill me please don't kill me. This was the opposite of what her uncle taught her. She'd come out scared if he could get her. Her uncle would kill her for this. I came to find you to learn. She said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread