Blue eyed Devil and [P]urple eyed fallen angel
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /haku2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Photobucket
Her face twisted and her eyes changed as his form gained speed. They were all so tough and shiny in their attitudes, but the large beast knew exactly how to get a flash of a creature’s true nature. He sometimes watched his victims when they died, and their souls danced vividly in their eyes and face before he devoured them and made them his in the afterlife. She was still the little girl that had wrestled in his grasp as he had held her up above the crackling fire. Would she die today? She stumbled backwards and fell—such an easy prey! The staff served to lengthen her life with a few extra moments as his jaws opened and were blocked by it as she tried to protect her face. Her trembling voice rose in a scream—a muddle of words, but it soothed his blood thirsting mind somewhat and removed some of the haste. The terrible beast growled darkly and let go of the staff, taking in a sudden shower of words. They always stumbled when they finally were able to see their short amount of life left. He was the taker of souls—the reaper, and the girl seemed to realize this now, just a bit too late.

"Anything, eh?” the man rumbled darkly as he advanced again, pushing past her feeble stick and bumping it out of her hands. She had grown so much since last time. She had been a tiny ball of fur back then, but she was quickly becoming a young woman. Still a child though. ”Give me a reason why I shouldn’t kill you,” the large monster growled as he leaned over her small form, allowing his deadly fangs to loom over her face. What in the world did she wish to learn from a creature she hated?

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread