Blue eyed Devil and [P]urple eyed fallen angel
[html]

I love how amaranth can get so scared easy. Maybe we could go on the idea you had a while ago of him sorta taking a liking to her. Maybe she could be his slave sell her body to him lol words

Amaranth was almost at a loss for words as the grip on her staff was released. She had nothing between him and her now. His face in hers. She didn't want to die she knew the power he possessed. Even in his wolven form He was big and stronger then she was. She wanted to do anything to make him not kill her. "You heard me anything. I will give you or do anything for you that I'm capable of doing." She was still so young for so much and she knew nothing of sex or where pups came from. She never even thought about giving herself to him in that way.

A reason. Well her life meant nothing to him for he was going to kill her. What the hell kind of reason was he looking for a good one would either keep her alive or he may still kill her and a bad one would certainly lead to her intimidate destruction. "I can learn I can I'm willing to do what ever it takes. I'm young and can become strong. She stated. She didn't know what to do. She had never dealt with a situation like this nor would she have ever needed to if she had just gone to halifax and forgotten about Haku soul. But the man with Blue eyes drew her she felt as though she had to find him. "I want to learn your ways I want to know why you didn't kill me as a pup."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread