Blue eyed Devil and [P]urple eyed fallen angel
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /haku2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Photobucket
<3

To be able to infest these hopeless creatures with fear was magnificent. He had been created to spread misery to this pathetic place. The humans were gone, but there would always be species to rise up and follow in the footsteps of self-destruction. By chance the canine species had been given the gift of change. They wanted the same things; sought happiness and absolution alike, though with more intensity. Their lives were so much shorter, and that pushed on the brilliant need to live. All Haku had to offer was death and all that was associated with it. He was the counterweight giving everything meaning. There would be no good if there were no evil. ”It’s marvellous,” he replied to her need to know power. Foolish little girl, believing it was a thing he could simply give away.

Electric blue eyes narrowed as her voice continued to annoy his ears and revealed that she knew his identity. It was not truly a surprise of any sort, but it had not been expected. ”Who told you my name?” She had seen something sacred the day she had been younger and less bright than she was today. He had been an utter fool to allow her to live. The wisest choice would be to kill her now; drink her blood and devour her flesh. A deep rumble was heard deep within the monster’s throat.

Table by Marie/Ayita!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread