[j]inx me something c r a z y..;
[html]
Anya Table v1.0
ever know each other [ooc]

Hullo there. =)

[bic] such a softer sin

Anya hadn't been waiting long, not but a moment before someone was close by. A blonde male, slender, walking slowly towards her. She closed her eyes. Her father? Could he be that young, truly? Her throat closed, and she gasped for air. Perhaps, in some way, she had hoped her father would come to her. But was she ready to see him again? Within her, a pang of hatred burst, and she nearly forgot her manners, lips pulling back slightly before she forced them to relax. 'Hello?' The voice was familiar, but not the same sort of cold she could recall. 'You call?' Could he know it was her? Was he waiting for his daughter to come home to him?

Keeping her eyes low, she moved carefully towards him, keeping her tail partially between her legs to show her respect. Of all things, she would not want Ahren to think that she was disrespectful. In her state, she could not discern that this male, while similar, and also her half-brother, was not her father. Her mind had been going mad with the worry, and here he was, so gentle and calm, not at all what she remembered of him. She raised her eyes as she began to speak. "Fathe--" She stopped short. The eyes. While he was so close to the same as her father, this was not the same male. His eyes were not the same crimson as her own, as her grandfather's had also been. Her breath caught, then she raised herself slightly, a nervous chuckle rising from her throat. It wasn't him. She could relax. It was okay.

She didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"My apologies," she offered, hoping he hadn't noticed her slip. "I don't mean to be intruding. I was hoping I might find my family here. Come back to live with my father." Her voice was quiet, respectful, shy. The male who had so frightened her before, with his likeness to Ahren de le Poer, was not indeed him. And to think, she had nearly fallen down and sobbed at his feet. She offered a slight smile to accompany her greeting, then followed it with an introduction. "My name is Anyanka Halfrek, but please, call me Anya. May I ask yours?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread