Thrill of the hunt
[html]

WC:463

OOC: Yay lets get started Big Grin Yes Niro is such a nervous novice Tongue He thinks he's working with pros here hahahaha

Niro was nervous, he’d never led a pack hunt before and hoped he’d do an ok job about it. When he saw Anann trot up he smiled, she’d helped him learn a little leatherworking, he was glad he knew someone who came especially the first wolf. It would make things better for him. He hated starting out with nothing but strangers.

Oh he’s fine, Marahute is with Orin, not good to jostle a chick around on a hunt

His wolf smile was a long one, due to excitement and nervousness, and soon after his answer another familiar face came to sight, it was a good thing, maybe Niro had actually met everyone in the pack already? Well that would be great, he nodded at Anatoliy’s greeting, wagging his tail a little, so far there wasn’t anyone in the pack he didn’t like. Niro only waited a few minutes before he was about to start talking, when an unfamiliar wolf came up, she was part of the pack too, Niro could smell it on her, he listened to her question and nodded

Everyone is welcome to join, my name is Niro Takekuro

He said, he looked around to see the three ther wolves, they looked quite capable of taking down something big, which was good, they’d need to do that he was sure a nice pack feast would be just the thing everyone needed, to let them know that the old king’s disappearance wasn’t a bad one, he could tell the difference in how most of the wolves acted, they were sad their old King was gone, many of them didn’t know him, so were in turn confused as well, he himself had doubts at first but knowing a little about Vigil, and how well he took to the leadership and all he had faith in his new friend even though he’d met him only a few times before he was king.

I’m rather new at this pack hunt thing, so if anyone does have a little experience please don’t hesitate to cut me off. I also don’t know the big game here either, I’ve only seen the deer and maybe a moose,

He paused thinking, maybe he shouldn’t have been the one to call a pack hunt if he didn’t know all of this stuff?

If anyone has any suggestions on what to hunt?

He looked around at his new friends, Princess was even now his friend, although he knew nothing of her, she seemed nice enough, even her name sounded sweet, so why wouldn’t she be? Niro’s nature was always like that though, friend to everyone until they turn on him. He waited, thinking how nice it would be to have a bird already trained, looking through the sky for some game

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread