Thrill of the hunt
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... toltab.png); background-color:#165eaa; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">300+

The light smile directed toward Anann faded as he heard footsteps in the brush. Golden eyes darted to the location of the sound. Another woman came by, and the Russo did not know who she was. It was not surprising that he did not; he had not made an effort to know everyone in the pack yet, and he felt he would never bother to. He did not wave or call out to Princess, instead nodding his head at her. It seemed as though the leader of this particular hunt was ready to get the hunt going, but he also seemed new to this game. Anatoliy himself was not the most experienced player of this kind of game, but he also knew that he could not lead a small group of people like this in a hunt, not when it was not his forte. No way was the Russo going to take this over.

Anatoliy was amused; so the leader of the hunt did not know what they were supposed to be hunting. That would definitely prove to be entertaining, though he hoped it would not be long before they got a target, otherwise dissension would be sure to follow. "Anyzhing. I eat vhat I get," He was a fisherman, so land meat was more appreciated and more savored, though it was beginning to lose its glamor when it was the majority of his diet here. Before he found his family, he had fished in Halifax's harbor and caught the occasional rabbit in the park if he was not up to fishing. But here, it was so much easier to find small game in the trees, even if they lived so close the sea in Lunenburg. "I just vant somezhing to catch. I am not picky eizher," he added, eying Anann. There was not much else he could add, so he simply let himself sit there, watching the others and glancing sidelong at the woman.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread