Thrill of the hunt
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> Short and stuff, sorry. ^^;

Princess felt incredibly small compared to the rest of those gathered, especially so because she had adopted her four-legged form. Even in her optime form, Princess was generally much smaller than those around her. It did not tend to bother her—she thought the daintiness added to her loveliness—but she did feel strangely out of place among the larger members of her pack now. She shouldn’t, considering how much larger her own mate was than her, but the fact of the matter was, she was uncomfortably aware of her own very small stature. Golden eyes moved from each unfamiliar face in turn. “Hi Niro, Anann…” she said, trailing off. The third member of the small party had not introduced himself, and she felt herself mentally scoff at the rudeness she perceived. She did not show that, of course.

“I’ve never really hunted with anyone else, and I’ve never really hunted anything big,” she admitted sheepishly, “so I’m not really picky about what we get.” The underlying message of that was that she might need some direction, since she did not have much experience hunting, let alone in a group of four. It should prove interesting, at least.

Table by Anna!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread