Thrill of the hunt
[html]

Super shorty from meh!

Once the doe was down it all ended rather quickly. It was inevitable that there would be a struggle and the poor creature would feel plenty of pain before the last bit of life drained from it. The taking of prey was never done needlessly. Once the task was done and all had removed tooth and claw from the creature. Anann closed her eyes, bowing her head. Silently she gave thanks to the doe for her sacrifice. In her death she would prolong their life and the life of the pack.

Now it seemed it was only a matter of them deciding how to go about their feasting. I typically dry or cook my meat, but I'm not opposed to the ol' natural and raw way of things. Although her raw meals were typically rabbits or small vermin hardly worth the trouble of cooking. With her two cents thrown in Anann simply waited for the others to decide how they wanted their man coarse served.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread