The Fog is Lifted
[html]

Okay, not quite sure if I liked this post, but I just wanted to get something out because I feel horrible when I delay things so long. Sometimes I just have to force my muse into submission y'know?

Soft, alabaster hand felt the touch of the stallion's nose against it and immediately responded. She loved the feel of Stark's velvety, soft nose. That seemed to be his sweet spot, for he always relaxed whenever she pet him there. The blind collie was still grinning, ecstatic that her horse had been so excited to see her that he greeted her vocally. He didn't do that very often."That's a good boy, I'm happy to see you too," she whispered affectionately as she continued to run her fingers over the pale, dappled fur. Ever since she had learned to brush him, she was always paying attention to his fur. At the moment he felt clean, and the petite femme suspected that Heath had brushed him before coming back to the house. Of course he had. Why did she doubt it? She scolded herself inwardly for a moment only to be snapped out of her thoughts by Heath's strong hands clasping her waist and lifting her atop the horse. "Thank's darling! I don't think I could get on him by myself, without the steps anyway," she replied, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around Stark's muscular neck as she waited for her mate to get on behind her. Now was the time for fun, time to get themselves drunk on happiness and each other.

When her mate mounted Stark, she leaned agaist him for a moment, gently nuzzling him. He was the best thing that ever happened to her. Her gesture of affection complete, the silver and ivory woman sat up, ears perked forward, ready to ride. "Lets go, Heath. Down the beach! I think there is a small inlet further down where the current isn't as strong and we can go swimming!" She encouraged, bouncing slightly in anticipation. This was going to be fun, and she wanted to experience it all to the fullest. The sad, depressed Ruri was gone for good and she wanted to taste life again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread