The Fog is Lifted
[html]

ooc

Her attempt at an escape had indeed proved futile, for as the blind collie girl swam away her mate had turned and lunged after her, his hand playfully grasping for hers to pull her back into his arms. So, as she found herself being quickly, but gently, captured Ruri could not help but laugh her lips curved in a playful smile. "Okay, you caught me. You win...here's your prize," she giggled, before leaning into the kiss that he was readying for her. Their lips locked and Ruri did her best to make it one of the most passionate kisses they had ever shared. The warmth from their affectionate contact managed to cut through her chilled, wet fur and warm her from within, though it was evident that it was now far too cold to be swimming. Once their kiss was finished Ruri would make a suggestion that they head home.

Sure enough, after what seemed like a most pleasant forever Ruri came up for a breath, loosing her lips from those of her mate. "I-I th-think we should head home. It's getting chilly," she suggested, her lips just starting to quiver from the cold. With her shoulders and head held out of the water Ruri's tiny form was experiencing the chill air only partially, but for such a slender form as hers it did not take long for her temperature to drop. Their night of fun wasn't over yet, for at home there were many things to do that Ruri was already planning out, most of them involving close personal contact. However, the first thing would be preparing their evening meal. Beneath her chilly exterior, Ruri's stomach was starting to rumble in hopes that it would finally be getting some food to digest. For the many days of her depression, Ruri had abstained from almost all food, so her body was in dire need of nourishment. If the Dauphine had her way she would be doing her part tonight to consume much of the food in their home. She certainly needed it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread