The Fog is Lifted
[html]

Love them!!

For a moment as Ruri sat petting her cat, she realized how much she had missed during her days of depression. For a moment, an ache of regret threatened to creep into her soul, but it was soon quelled by her feelings of gratitude. Her mate had stuck by her despite her lack of movement, her lack of affection. How lucky was she? The answer was simple, the luckiest woman in the world. As Heath returned with the meat in hand, spitting it and placing it over the flames, Ruri's stomach began to grumble again, it's protests finally reaching her brain. She was starving, and she was going to get to share her first meal in weeks with the man she loved. As he spoke the loving name he gave to her, her half-folded ears perked and she almost instinctively knew what he wanted before he even asked. As he extended his hand, she reached for it, allowing his muscular fingers to wrap around her delicate hand. "Of course, my love," she replied, leaving the blanket with Soleil on the couch. The fire and her mate would give her all the warmth she needed.

In front of the fire, the petite fey leaned against her mate, her head resting on his shoulder. Oh how she had missed this, and she was sure he had missed it as well, "I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I missed you," she whispered, nuzzling the coy-wolf affectionately. Tonight, she was all his, and he hers, just the way it should be. She'd never let such an emotional breakdown come between them again. Nothing was worth losing such a connection as the one she and Heath had.

The hot flames roasted the meat quickly, and it was not long before Ruri's sensitive nose detected the smell of the finished meal. Almost immediately, her mouth started watering, though she did her best to hide it. It was not very lady-like, after all, to sit there licking one's lips. She'd wait until Heath was ready to eat, then she'd eat with him.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt02 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt02-border1 {width:366px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt02-line1 {width:352px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread