all alone he turns to stone (J)
[html]
Character Name: Moses
Character Birthdate (including year): May 15, 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Your e-mail: 1nsp1r3.xx@hotmail.com is the one I check most regularly.
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M) I'm not on enough for it to be of any use, so please just PM me if you need to talk privately about something.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I just came upon it, I suppose. ^^

Moses was a pitiful sight. His thin but muscular body was slumped over in an attempt to keep the icy rains from lashing at his face. His worn blue jeans were pulling at his waist, long ago becoming heavy with water and more of a bother than a help. But still, he pushed on. On his back he carried a leather pack, a gift from his mother, given to him what seemed like a lifetime ago.

If asked what had brought him to these packlands, his answer would be simple. It was not a work of the man upstairs, nor was it destiny that his tired limbs fell to the border of a pack whom's name he did not know. It was nothing more than a frozen river that had brought him here. Moses was a survivor and so when he'd wandered numbly around the Canadian landscape, he'd found himself blessed by the sight of the river. He knew that where there was a nice body of fresh water, there would often be a gathering of creatures. And sure enough, when he'd followed the river it had led him to a pack.

Truthfully, Moses had little interest in the company of others. He'd been traveling nearly all of his young life, had made the trip from his native lands of South American all the way to Canada, where he now was. But what was he to do here? He was unfamiliar with the lands and while he had a good understanding of how to make it, Moses figured that there was nothing to lose and everything to gain by attempting to join a pack. After all, there was safety in numbers.

And so, as the icy rain fell on the wintry landscape, Moses waited patiently, dark hands tucked into his pocket, blackened mane flat against his soaked body, for the arrival of another.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread