That feeling again
[html]

we can get this archived I guess c:

Anatoliy chuckled as the horse appeared, summoned by his mistress. At least he was reliable, right? "Zhen I should leave you wizh your horse." Rem was certainly a sturdy companion for Anann to have, especially if they had somehow injured one another in the sparring match, though it felt as though all was well. "I'm sure zhere are ozher zhings you need doing," he said, really not about to be surprised if she did. While he himself did not have much to do, it felt like he needed a moment to compose himself and the thoughts that began to bubble to mind.

The thoughts were not bad, but he just felt that he needed to really figure everything out. He could not really do that with anyone near him and keeping his mind occupied. Maybe, later, he would chat with his father about it. Maybe. He did not know. Anatoliy was probably imagining it. Really. He probably was. Best to forget about it. Yes, that sounded about right to the Russo. He patted the woman on the shoulder. "Please call for me vhen you build your home, ya?" He was sure she would; he did promise.

<style>
.toliy-a01 p {padding:0px 25px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:5px;}
.toliy-a01 b {color:#5D7481; letter-spacing:.7px; }
.toliy-a01 {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#19313F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb20 ... ytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#294657; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread