canes pugnaces
[html]

WC: 300 exactly yaay

From his comment he seemed to dislike her already even though she hadn’t done anything. Though she wasn’t use to interacting he seemed to just pass her off like a bothersome fly, but this made her determination to stay and see what was wrong with him grow. She was feeling he seemed to think she wasn’t much of his time. Well she’ll see about that. Then he asked his first question and she pointed to his arm

I saw your arm and thought you might need some help, there may be healers nearby that could look at that.

She said boldly. She then saw him look her up and down trying to figure her out it seemed. Then his second question came out… what kind of question was that what am I? I’m a wolf She thought to herself as she stared the male down then figuring it would be best to tell him as he could simply just see the dog in her, it wouldn’t hurt to just speak out she was proud of her heritage even if her mother was a dog.

I’m a Belgian shepherd and wolf.

She said a little stiffly, letting him know that she didn’t care much for that question. She herself didn’t know what he was, she would never come across a coyote before and it was her first time. She decided to hold her tongue though she wasn’t sure she should stoop down and ask him his own species. Her tail was switching a little but other than that she was stiff and quiet. Waiting for him to start barking out how she was a mix breed and she should have been drowned at birth, that’s what most full wolves or full dogs would say that had an opinion on such things.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread