canes pugnaces
[html]

OOC: short post fail Sad!

Well he obviously didn’t want much of her help, although she did know where there were some herbs growing near here, she was not very good with plants yet so she wasn’t sure if they were what he needed. She looked behind her, then back at him, well she couldn’t leave someone helpless no matter how rude he was.

I found some herbs, back there, but I don’t know if they are what you need.

She said flatly, not sure if he’d care for her help, but it was his choice. She was rather surprised at his sudden disinterest at her lineage but it was quite a relief for her. She had to think about his question. She knew some of it but she hadn’t been around this area for long.

I’m afraid I’m not too familiar with the land entirely, but I know where some of the packs are. I know a pack called inferni is there

She pointed northish, then turned and pointed south east

and another pack there, I can’t remember the name.

then pointed to the west

Then theres’ the del… del.. um oh yes Del De Mia

she said having to think thoroughly about it.

Beyond that is Crimson Dreams and Aniwaya.

She said, that was all the packs she knew the rest she wasn’t sure of, and doubted she’d visit much of them. She hoped it was a little help even though he didn’t really seem to care much about what she said.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread