canes pugnaces
[html]

OOC: The plant she found is Goldenseal, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldenseal from what i've read around it grows in canada Big Grin

WC: 308

Lili was glad that the Coyote wanted to know where the herbs she’d fund were. She wasn’t sure about what it was but if he knew them and could use them that would be great. She was walking when he asked if all the packs were wolves, she shrugged.

Dunno, I’ve only been to a few packs but no packs further than Aniwaya, I’ve been in unclaimed zones when I wander so I don’t know what kind of packs they are.

She said quietly. She didn’t even know what he was but she still was going to be quiet about it. She didn’t care about what someone was, they were the same to her, maybe that was because she hated being called a mix breed and discriminated all the time. Her mother stopped bringing her to the packs more often until Lili made her, that was Lili’s mistake if she just kept her mouth shut she would still be with her parents now. She scanned the ground looking or the plants she saw, they were pretty too, with three to four leaves, what was really pretty on them was the single red flower on each o the plants, she’d found it along side some trees coming back. When she spotted them she motioned him to them.

I don’t know what they are but I know they are a type of herb.

She pointed to the flowered plant, hoping she’d been helpful in anyway, in any case she knew she didn’t make a friend, he didn’t seem the type to want to be near her for some reason. Probably cause of her heritage or something she thought. Frowning down at the plant she found herself wishing she knew what it was, if he told her, she’d remember… and she would probably find out what it was usd for.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread