[M] with all the fruits of labor & half of the fun
[html]
<style type="text/css">.godric b {color:#e34500;}.godric p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
;">

His ears cupped forward when she spoke a dialect he did not recognize. He brushed it off nonetheless and offered a weak smile when she finally offered to be of service. He took a few more steps forward and lifted the bandanna to show her but he had not thought too far ahead. She was in a four legged form and there were a possibility she could not change in order to help but he could work it out. She had teeth and he had an extra hand. Together they could form two sources of help. "I need help tying my bandanna. It's in an odd place to tie with just one hand," he lied to her, his golden eyes dull against the rain without the sun. "And it hurts to try and move my arm too much," he said, pulling out a pity card to gain her trust.

"But I have to put a salve on it first and I couldn't apply it until I was able to put on the bandanna. All my stuff is in a cave a little ways up from here," he said and turned to look behind him. He was thankful the end of the mountain that met the ocean was not too far from where they were. "I ventured out to see if anyone was here to help me," he explained with a swift wave of his tail, letting the smile widen so he looked like a genuinely nice guy. It was not too difficult but it felt awkward on his features and it was not one he wanted to keep. Nonetheless, he was aiming for her trust and he waited patiently for her response and see if his bait was caught. "My name is Alex, by the way," he offered to make him less of a stranger.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread