[M] with all the fruits of labor & half of the fun
[html]
<style type="text/css">.godric b {color:#e34500;}.godric p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
;">

It took her a moment to agree to his request and Godric felt worry that she would not help him, that she would leave the poor coyote in pain where the infection will take over his body. Even if that were not the case, he could pull off the act well enough. And finally, she introduced himself and his smile widened, becoming more sickeningly friendly with a wag of his tail. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Caprica," he offered and turned on his feet slightly so they could walk together when she agreed to help him out. He stiffened his right arm, his left crossing over his midsection to grab his elbow as if letting it sway hurt it more than it did.

"I appreciate this," he commented as they walked and he stopped where he dropped his backpack, picking it up carefully. He stayed quiet for the majority of the walk and it gave him enough time to scope out the lands they were walking in. His golden eyes lifted to the sky and blinking out the rain.

Before long, the base of the mountain met the shore and it was not too far from that point that an opening to a small cave led. Godric lifted his good arm and pointed. "I've been staying there," he told her, dropping his arm and headed in that direction. Godric set his bag on the outside of the cave entrance. "My herbs are in the cave against the right wall. I keep them out of the open so the sun does not dry them out. Some herbs lose their power when dried," he told her to show he knew what he was talking about. Of course, there were no herbs in there. "Do you think you could get them so I can get the bowl and a stick in order to crush them?" he asked and knelt down carefully, playing with the latch of his backpack but he did not open it with her in front of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread