on the way to grey
[html]

The candle’s light flickered in the dark room. Mati continued to look around the shelves as the Valley wolf confirmed her beliefs. She continued on, and Mati focused on her tone. The number of siblings made sense, remembering Ehno telling her of the little girls and boy. But when her tone trailed and puttered out to explain that it was her aunt that she lived with Mati grew less confident in her assumption. She picked up a bottle of ink, it was dusty and she wiped it away to reveal the name and making of it. Violet eyes looked up to Lucia’s face. They had gone nameless long enough, and though when she thought to question further the other female had one ready for her.

She nodded and placed the ink on the table by the candle, she would gather the things she wished to take there. It was an easy question to answer. Her life in the Dreaming territory had gown exceedingly enjoyable for the Church fey with the introduction of she and Cambria’s relationship. Of course Mati had not regretted staying in her birth pack once, even though she was the only one of her siblings that still resided there. I love living there. She spoke honestly. One of my mothers still lives there, and I have many good friends. We’re all family there. I have a studio, and am the pack’s Nanny. She gave a soft smile, the asked her own question.

Your one of Ehno’s? I've met Rio, from your pack. She wondered aloud and explained, thinking back to Rio and how excited the young dark female had been to know that they were related. She had a feeling that she would not be met with the same cordial attitude. Of course, Mati didn’t exactly reach out to embrace the unknown wolfess. My names Mati Church The relation gave no notion of her relation to Naniko, but she figured she should introduce herself.

<style type="text/css">
.matiyourcolor b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a6461; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matiyourcolorooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#82737a; text-align:center;}
.matiyourcolor p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matiyourcolor {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#dacbc8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rcolor.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82737a; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#82737a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread