on the way to grey
[html]

no worries!! sorry for the super quick reply ><

Mati had been a mess, discouraged and an emotional wreck when Naniko had turned her back on them. Her mind had been preoccupied with caring for Cambia the day it had happened, and then her memories moved from the face of the sick puppy to the fire that the white wolfess had started in the house she had apparently been staying in. She and Brooklyn had tried to bring her back, but it had failed. She did not blame herself for the problems that arose from her inability to bring her mother back home. Relationships had suffered, and not just those that existed between Naniko and the rest of the pack. Family ties had been strained, but Mati placed the blame on her mother and took none of it. She had been young then, how could it have been her fault?

Mati took a deep breath, speaking as she exhaled slowly. My brother had moved to Cour des Miracles, and I went and stayed with him for a few days. Then, when I returned home I began a life without her. It was not that simple. She omitted the fact that she had tried to get drunk to smother her depression, but Haven had stopped her. But it had been a meager attempt and less then a meaningless detail. I confided in my mother Anu, and my pack leader Savina. She paused, looking at the sandy hued female in the low light. Your aunt. Savi had been there for her many times, and the black wolfess was like an aunt to her, another mother in a way.

She wished the storm would stop, wished the rain would move on and they would be left with a sunshine that could raise their somber emotions. Mati fought to find the right words, tried to remember what the others had told her but nothing clear would come. Sitll she attempted, You will to find others that can be there for you. And some day you will realize, that you don’t need her. Her tone was soft but laced with the hopes of encouraging Lucia to see past the heart ache that this new brought her. She had three siblings, a pack that could be her new family and she had her father as well. Her support system ha dnot completely collapsed.

<style type="text/css">
.matijuly01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#576491; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matijuly01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b86ab; text-align:center;}
.matijuly01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matijuly01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#d9e1fa; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1f3f6; padding: 0px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b86ab; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matijuly01-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #3b4244; margin:0 auto;}
.matijuly01-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eff2fb; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread