got dirt, got air, got water.
[html]

Word Count :: 480 NO ONE ELSE IS COMING F U GUYS |: But I have permission to NPC Marik with Maschine. Big Grin SO LET'S DO THIS. Also I forget really how Marik spoke. D;

The coyote woman did not spend much time about the mansion—she was not one for its many wings and empty rooms, and the faint but still detectable scent of humanity trapped within some of the deeper reaches of the sprawling house. The scarred woman had to journey to this part of the clan's territory now, however, as necessity dictated it—where else would she find a car? The coyote was anxious as she awaited the clan's arrival, hoping a few of them would show up for this helpful deed—she figured Snake wasn't too close with too much of the clan, but even without close friendships formed, he provided a certain service to Inferni, that was certainly true.

The first to show up was Jezebel—Kaena smiled at this, as they had already encountered one another earlier today along the clan's borders. “Good. We need a lot of hands, and I know yours are capable,” the hybrid said. Though she did not expect a terrible lot in the way of physical strength from Jezebel, the hybrid woman knew she was a perceptive canine, and if they encountered problems, the bi-colored woman would be handy to have around. Enkiel was the next to make his appearance, and the scarred woman smiled at him, nodding toward the younger canine. “Enkiel,” she said, happy to have her grandson for any event. “This is Jezebel,” she said, introducing the pair of canines to one another. The sound of hoofbeats drew the coyote woman's attention, and she breathed a sigh of relief—Maschine would make this job worlds easier, and the appearance of the horse at a canine call indicated he had a rider. It was none other than Marik, who smiled at the trio of canines and slowed the horse, jumping to the ground nimbly. “Hello, Kaena. I'm Marik,” the man said, introducing himself to the other canines. Kae smiled at him and waited for the others' introductions to pass, and then stood up to call the other canines' attention.

“I'm glad we have the horse today. We're going to have to move a car,” the coyote woman said, smiling almost nervously at her proposal, as if she expected the others to dismiss it with a laugh. “Snake lost his house in the fire, and it's about time he got something back in return. But I think we ought to move it out and away from everyone else for him.” She didn't know if any of these three were familiar with their Hydra—he wasn't the most social of canines, and Kaena thought the spot on the base of Halcyon mountain, close to the borders and away from everyone else, would be rather perfect for him. It wasn't terribly far from the mansion, and the ground was relatively flat—they didn't have many hills to worry about on this side of the waste.

Table thanks to Ithen!
<style>
.kae-gifturma2 {width:375px; background-color:#142a38; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_gifturma.png);background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:210px; border: 1px solid #000103;font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; line-height: 13px; font-size: 12px; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.kae-gifturma2 b{color:#809189;}
.kae-gifturma2 p{text-indent:40px; padding:0px; margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread