out in the fields i saw you run
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">
ooc: aw

It would seem at first that the wide-stretching fields were uninhabited. However, a closer look soon revealed a particular swaying in the tall grasses, and a flash of white fur every now and again. Little Xion was having the time of her life. There were so many things to see in the field. To her left, a grasshopper leaped by with a rush of small wings and legs, gone before she could even try to catch it. A spider, hanging immobile in its web, caught her attention next, and she sat watching it intently with her mismatched eyes. The pup soon grew bored of this, however, and bounded off in another direction to find something more exciting to play with.

She hadn't considered the fact that she wasn't quite sure how to get back home to the cabin. But for Xion, that didn't matter. She knew she was in Phoenix Valley still, and she felt safe here. The tips of her ears barely showed over the stalks of grass, effectively hiding her from the unobservant. This gave her the feeling that this field was her own hideout and no one would be able to find her. Except maybe her brothers. But she didn't have to tell them about it.

Xion's curious eyes soon picked up a flash of color, and she turned her head to focus on the butterfly that was flapping just over her head. Seeing this as a suitable challenge, the girl crouched down, waiting for just the right moment as she crawled through the grass. When the insect was right above her head, she sprung upward in an attempt to grab it. This, of course, failed. As she continued to leap at the butterfly, Xion didn't realize that doing so would probably keep her location from being a secret. But that didn't matter for now, as long as she was having fun.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread