out in the fields i saw you run
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Xion was determined to get that butterfly. The flying insect seemed to be toying with her, fluttering just out of her reach. She pounced up into the air again and again failed to catch it. This continued on for a while before the colorful creature suddenly decided to land. Xion grinned and lowered herself closer to the ground in a stalking position. She hadn't noticed that what the butterfly had chosen as a resting spot was the remnants of some sort of old vehicle; a wagon. Of course, it just looked like a bunch of old boards to the young girl, as she had no idea what wagons even were or that there was one in the area. As she approached the butterfly, her smile widened and she prepared to strike.

When she finally came within pouncing distance, Xion sprang forward onto the pile of boards, right onto the area where the butterfly had landed. Unfortunately for her, the butterfly had flown away. More unfortunately, it wasn't just boards that she landed on. The little white-furred pup suddenly felt something sharp and painful enter her left foreleg. Thinking something had attacked her, she let out a yelp and quickly began to scramble away from the old wagon, only to find that the sharp painful feeling remained. Finally stopping to look down, she noticed what had happened--there was a small, rusty nail lodged in her fur! It was stuck in the back of her front left leg, where there was now a reddish tint to her ordinarily pure white fur. And it hurt. She was suddenly very scared. It hurt more to walk, but she wasn't anywhere near the cabin. Not knowing what else to do, she began to shout, "Is somebody here? Help!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread