out in the fields i saw you run
Soon the screams reached her ears and she soon dashed forward dodging in and out of the blades of grass using her ears to pinpoint the location of the small white wolf. Blood soon hit her nose and knew she was in danger. As she slid to a stop the scene unfolded within her mind. It was apparent that the young pup was playing on the wagon and had gotten a rusty nail in the back of her leg. With the nail there, it would be dangerous for her and with the fact of the metals in the flesh it would make her very seriously sick. Angel had to act fast. Knowing she was close to home, she shifted to her middle form and used the speed of it to race to grab her bag of first aid supplies. After grabbing it she rushed back on the three legs while holding her box in her right hand and when she reached the grass she slipped into her third form and set the box down.

"Relax little one! I will help you."

Angel spoke as she looked at the now red fur against the white. "Lay down and let me see the leg." she asked as she opened up her box and went through it looking for certain things. She knew she would have to shave the fur back some to get a better view of the wound and so she brought out a small sharpened knife made from a rock and set it aside. Next she brought out herbs and bandages and set them aside as well as little wooden prongs to help keep the bandages in place. Once done, she brought out a bowl with a crusher to blend the herbs and things into a paste like form to spread it on the wound. She didn't mix these things up yet as she still needed to see the wound but once done placing the items out she looked to the young pup to see if she would be willing to let her look at it.

Messages In This Thread