out in the fields i saw you run
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

She was panicking. Would somebody save her? Would she be able to get back home? What would her parents and her brothers say? Looking around, Xion noticed what looked like another wolf moving in the grass nearby. But was it someone who would help her or someone who would hurt her? In this state she could easily be taken advantage of and attacked. She did not have time to focus on these thoughts, however, for almost as soon as she had begun thinking them someone else appeared out of the grass. The girl's frightened eyes looked over the black-furred female who approached her, and she sensed something calming about the wolfess. She promised to help, and for now Xion didn't really have a choice but to believe her.

Shaking a little, the white-furred girl did as she was told and laid down on the ground, holding out her leg. She watched, confused, as the other wolfess began taking all sorts of things out of her bag. Xion knew virtually nothing about healing and thus had no idea what the stranger was doing. Her voice quivering, she spoke quietly, "W-Will you make it stop hurting?" She whimpered slightly at the sight of the knife made of rock. That looked like a very dangerous tool. "D-Do you know my mama? Can you tell her it was an accident? I don't want her to be mad at me..." Of course, she didn't take into account the fact that she hadn't mentioned her mother's name or that everyone in the pack might not know each other, but all of her thoughts just seemed to be rushing out at once.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread