out in the fields i saw you run
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: shortish post aaaaaaaa

Xion was able to manage a small smile; it seemed that this wolfess at least knew who her mother was and that was a good thing. The little white pup did as she was told and held out her leg as she responded to the stranger's questions. "Yeah, that's my mama." She paused. "I dunno what happened, there was just this pointy thing and I guess I accidentally jumped on it," she said, referring to the nail in her foreleg. "Yes, I have two brothers. Delwyn and Carwyn." She wondered what her brothers would think of her now that she'd gone and gotten herself hurt while playing. Her mismatched eyes focused on the ingredients that the dark-furred wolfess was mixing; she had no idea how some leaves and berries would help but had no choice but to trust her packmate.

It was then that Xion heard the sound of someone else approaching; as she turned her head to look she was struck by realization. She'd seen this wolf before. He was one of her mother's friends, and he had captured an intruder on Valley territory. Her eyes lit up as she spoke to him. "Oh! Mister Ty! Hi there! It's me, Xion! You know my mama too, right?" It was comforting to see a face that was at least somewhat familiar to the girl. And she knew that everyone in the pack was friendly--or everyone she'd seen anyway--so what did she have to worry about?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread