out in the fields i saw you run
((GAwd! Sorry this took so long.))

Angel smiled and nodded. "Thats nice you have two brothers. What are they like?" she asked as she looked up to the young pup and saw the bleeding had now but all stopped and she was able to examine it further. Taking her fingers she spread the aromatic paste on the leg and began to spread it till it entirely covered the leg. Once done, she began to wrap the bandages around the leg just as Ty walked up.

She looked over and saw Ty and a brief hesitation arose but she forced it away and smiled. "Hello Ty! Yes this girl is fine. She ran into a rusty nail from the wagon over there from I think trying to catch a butterfly and injured her leg is all. She should be okay, but I would not suggest walking on it today." Angel spoke as she turned back to the girl and smiled. "It is just better that you don't so the leg has a chance to heal. I can carry you back if you need me to." Angel spoke knowing full well that it was her choice if she wished to walk back or not, but it was wise she kept all weight off of that leg for now. "Now because the nail was rusty, you need to let me know by tomorrow how you are feeling. Rusty nails when all the contaminants are out can make one sick if not fully treated. If you do not feel well tomorrow, please let me know." Angel spoke with a hint of importance in it. Turning back to the wagon she looked to find the nail after placing the wooden staple shaped pieces in the linen cloth to keep it in place. After looking and using her nose she found the nail and managed to pull it out to examine it. Indeed it was rusty and Angel shook her head and figured she would disassemble the wagon later on, at least from the nails, to avoid later injuries if some one else were to climb on it.

Messages In This Thread