out in the fields i saw you run
[html]
ooc: Ty's actually going to back out of this thread, in favor of keeping characteristically with another thread

"Your mother? Yes I know her." Ty said, addressing the child with relative ease instead of Angel, who he could barely stand to make eye contact with. "Yes, I know her, good woman, you should be proud to be a child of hers." He added with a flick of his tail.

By the body language and his refusal to sit down, it was obvious something was suddenly making Ty very uncomfortable, not in the way that he was disgusted by the two people here, which he was not. It looked more like he was simply wracked with guilt, he didn't want to stay, but he was forcing himself to out of pleasantry, but he couldn't keep that visage very long, he wanted to leave. He wanted to leave now, he was incredibly bothered by something, making his actions that of an anxious dog, pacing, erratic head movements, and just seemingly uncomfortable altogether.

However, he stayed long enough to hear Angel's explanation of the child's well-being, and saw that he was not needed here. In his mind, Ty was relieved, it meant he could leave all the quicker, As soon as things looked like they were alright, Ty turned tail quite abruptly. "Well, I'm glad things are okay here, and as much as I'd like to stay and chat," Ty lied. "I have other things to attend to, I'll get that wagon disassembled later." He then left, and to be honest, he couldn't leave any quicker if there had been an actual emergency. He didn't even leave enough time for the other wolves to say goodbye back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread