out in the fields i saw you run
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: this is really really short aaaaaaaaaghhhh

The white-furred girl was glad that Ty was here and was friendly, and equally confused when he suddenly seemed nervous and left. Perhaps he had something important to do; Xion had heard that he was rather high-ranking in the pack. But for now she turned her attention back to the dark colored wolfess who had helped her. "It still hurts a little," she replied softly in response to the question. Lifting herself off of the ground carefully, she tried gently to put weight on it, which just seemed to make it hurt worse. Xion whimpered a little. "It hurts more to stand up," she said, looking upward at the older wolfess.

The healer said something about rusty nails making her sick and Xion was a little worried. She'd never really been sick before. She frowned, momentarily lost in thought, before replying with something almost completely unrelated. "Um, miss?" she began, "Thank you for helping me, but, I don't even know your name!" Now that the crisis was over, Xion could focus more on casual details like names; it was probably a good sign.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread