out in the fields i saw you run
Angel suddenly realized that she had not given her name to the young wolfess! She laughed out loud as she realized it and put a hand to her forehead. "I am so silly! I apologize! I am Angelique du Coudray, or Angel for short." she smiled as she kneeled down. "So if it hurts to stand on it, I can take you back to your home. Might make it a little easier and then we can let your mum know what happened so just in case if you do get sick which I don't think you will, she can use the herbs I will give her to help you, okay? It is nothing to be afraid of. Just need to keep an eye on it is all. Nothing too serious." she smiled and nodded to the young one knowing that because she was so young that she would not get sick from the metal.

"So where is your house from here? I shall carry you." she smiled as she remained kneeled down and looked up to see what direction she may point in. She still thought of Ty and wondered if perhaps that he would talk to her tonight or some time soon. She could see he was still bothered by the other night and it worried her some, but she hoped that they would still remain friends. She owed him her life for what he did. She didn't know how to say that to him just yet. She was still reeling over it a little.

Messages In This Thread