out in the fields i saw you run
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: late late late, sorry! should we wrap this thread up soon?

Xion listened as her new friend stated her name. Angel's full name was quite a mouthful for the pup and she was thankful for the existence of the shortened nickname. The black-furred wolfess offered to carry Xion home, which she decided was probably a good idea. "It's nice to meet you!" she said, finally managing a smile after the stressful events that had befallen her. "My home is near the southern end of the southern Mirror Lake," Xion replied. "But I don't know my way around these lands very well, so that's about all I know..." She figured that Angel probably knew a fair amount about the packlands as she had been there longer.

The white-furred pup cast her mismatched eyes back to the dilapidated wagon for a moment. She would remember that if she ever came back to this field, that wagon was dangerous. And she'd make sure to warn her brothers too, because they would surely be wandering around the territory too. Delwyn had probably been to the fields already, as much time as he had spent slipping away from their parents.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread