out in the fields i saw you run
DREAM OUT LOUD
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: ack sorry I'm late again. on vacation with a bad internet connection lol

Xion allowed Angel to lift her up onto the larger wolfess' back. Thankfully, it seemed that her directions had been good enough, as they headed off in the direction of the lake and Xion began to see some familiar scenery. She felt more secure now, heading back to her home. She wondered what her family would say when she came back with a bandaged foot. Surely they'd understand that she just had a little accident. Xion was only a pup after all; still clumsy.

Angel asked if Xion could see her home, and after scanning the area with her mismatched eyes she spotted the cabin where she and her family had been staying. "There it is! The cabin!" she said, looking in the direction and raising her unhurt paw to gesture toward the old building. It didn't look like anyone was there, or at least not outside. Her parents and siblings had been known to go around and wander sometimes, so she wasn't too surprised. But she felt confident that she would be okay on her own and be able to take care of herself for now. "Thank you, Angel," she said cheerfully as they approached the cabin. "I hope to see you around again sometime soon."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread