out in the fields i saw you run
Angel smiled at Xions comment/ "Of course! You will always see me around! The funny thing is I actually live nearby! If you follow the lake edge and pass by the broken tree on the left you will see my cabin on the other side of it. I transplanted the red ivy from an older building and having the plant crawl all over my cabin! Its just so beautiful!" Angel smiled as she approached the door and knocked on it a couple times to see if anyone was home. [b]"Is it alright if I take you inside? I don't want you tripping or anything. Or do you think you can get in on your own?" Angel asked as she leaned down to hear the pups answer since she had set her down gently.

After a moment that no one answered the door Angel figured no one was home for sure and would wait with the child till either an adult came or at least one of her brothers. Angel didn't want the child to be alone especially with an injured leg. That was just no fun! She had been through it once. The silver dappled female smiled as she looked at Xion to see what she might say before she would head off back to her cabin.

Messages In This Thread