out in the fields i saw you run
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: this will be the last post from me I guess. you can request the thread to be archived in maintenance when you've read it!

It was comforting to hear that Angel lived nearby. Perhaps one day the dark-furred wolfess could teach Xion about medicine and healing. She would definitely be paying a visit sometime. Angel moved to the cabin door and knocked. Xion didn't know whether to expect a response or not, and was a little surprised to see a small white muzzle poke out through the crack in the door. Red eyes peered outside for a moment, and upon finding Xion her brother's face emerged completely. "Hi sis! Wh-what happened, are you ok?"</style> he asked, spotting her bandaged leg. A smile rose to the girl's face as she responded. "Hi! Yeah, I'm fine, I met a nice new friend who helped me."

Xion turned to Angel. "This is my brother Carwyn! Carwyn, this is Angel. She's a healer." Carwyn gave a small nod of acknowledgment. "Th-thanks for helping my sister," he managed shyly. The young white-furred wolfess looked back to her new friend once more before slowly walking toward the cabin, being careful not to put too much weight on her injured leg. She didn't want to look too weak in front of her brother, after all. "Yeah, thank you! Well, I'm going to go inside and rest. Byebye!" Carwyn moved to allow his sister to enter the cabin, giving Angel a smile before joining her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread