M - the smoking pose
[html]

A warm smile spread across Clover’s features when the woman, Lili, had accepted the invitation to stay. They both looked out over the water and Clover nodded her head in silent agreement when the AniWayan commented on the shoreline’s beauty. However, with the young woman’s next question, Clover turned her gaze onto her. "No, this is my first time here. I’m not from around this area. I’m just traveling." Though her words faded way, Clover could not bring her gaze to fall elsewhere. She studied the woman’s intriguing features, finding her mixed heritage creating glorious beauty in the woman. Clover was slightly envious of her large brown eyes and silky fur, but envy was an emotion Mother Earth would frown upon, so the girl pushed it away and decided instead that she was merely admiring of it.

"I’m guessing you haven’t been here before, either?" It was a guess, but the way that Liliana looked out over the water was similar to Clover – with fresh eyes wide with appreciation and wonder. "It’s wonderfully gorgeous here; I’m surprised there aren’t more of us wandering around. At home there would be people everywhere, enjoying this wonderful weather Mother Earth has given us." And with that, the girl titled her head back, golden eyes closed, smile spreading, as she let the sunlight wash over her face.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread