M - the smoking pose
[html]

WC: 370

Liliana was liking the coyote more and more, whoever said they were all bad was mistaken, she was sure that like any wolf, there was good and bad though, luckily she’d met a good one, although she’d think that she would be best off not meeting any unfriendly ones, she’d already met an unfriendly wolf that was in her own pack and that was a bit much for her as it was. For some reason she felt she could trust Clover.

No, it’s always been a little out of reach for me, I came on a whim today, although I doubt I could visit again. I should make the best of it

She said looking in the direction she came, she felt a little scared trespassing in another packs territory, and felt very unwelcome until she came to the end of the borders. She was too tense for her own good.

I rarely go near the water, this isn’t like the big waters over to the east though, it seems so endless.

She said idly commenting on the water, she was never very good with conversations herself, she always felt awkward and all. She was just not use to the conversations most had grown up with. She was born an only child to two wanderers and she had been so shy when she was younger that she never went up to any strange wolves to ask about the weather or anything.

Where do you normally live?

From the coyote’s scent she knew that she had no pack, so she was a wanderer like her parents, they tended to stay further away from these areas unless they were called in to do some work, they liked staying near the inland areas far away from Nova Scotia.

I have always wondered the same thing about that. I am normally out even in the rain though. No weather is too bad unless it lifts your paws off the ground.

She said, in some ways that was true, but she never really had any problems with the weather that would truly make her stay in, unless there was a cruel ice storm, although she’d had only one in her life, it scared her senseless.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread