M - the smoking pose
[html]

Clover was most often very friendly with everyone she met, never fearing that she might be too talkative or too affectionate. In fact, Clover didn’t worry about much when it came to interacting with others. Juniper Peace had taught her to be fairly open and carefree with things in life, and there wasn’t much that could bring the young Lykoi down. However, today she didn’t seem to be as chatty as she normally was, but that wasn’t to say that she didn’t like Liliana or enjoy her company. Clover felt perfectly content, and perhaps it was this contentedness that made it seem okay for more silence to pass between the two. Clover merely nodded at the girl’s words on the ocean, smiling as the sunshine radiated down onto her thin frame.

"Oh, I live in a place called Juniper Peace. But it is rather far from here. I came here searching for my sisters, trying to follow their scent trails, but I’m not much of a tracker. A lot of my family has moved on from Juniper Peace, so I figured I would too. I definitely miss it though. A lot. But somehow I think Mother Earth wants me to find China and Sage again. Maybe even daddy. Who knows." And once again, chatty Clover was back. The Lykoi opened her eyes and turned her straw colored gaze onto the gorgeous woman at her side. "What about you, love? What’s your story?"

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread