M - the smoking pose
[html]

OOC: Sorry bout the poo post I really tried to make it better when I got up >.<

She listened to Clover explain, well she might have visited that very far off place when she was younger as long as it was within the north on this continent. She listened as Clover told her about her siblings scent and how she was tracking them, and trying to reunite with them. It made her wish she had siblings, but that was only a fleeting moment. She didn’t mind being the only one of her litter. Then she let a little silence come between them again before answering Clover’s question.

I was born in the wilds over to the east, but maybe a little north as well, my parents were wanderers, my mom trained horses my da hunted, well things changed. I’ve got no one now, not outside my heart anyway, so I joined Aniwaya, hoping to get some piece of mind.

She explained, hoping she did well enough for the other to understand. English was the only language that she knew but even that was hard for her to speak out at times where other times she sounded like the wise woman from all the fairy tales. She was just strange like that and she never knew why it was so much easier to talk about one thing and not another. She didn’t dwell on it too long.

I like it there so far.

She nodded agreeing with herself, looking from the Coyote to the slowly moving water beyond her.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread