M - the smoking pose
[html]

This is short, sorry! <3

The soft lull of the waves crashing to shore was beautiful and Clover smiled as both blackened ears turned to catch the sound of it accompanied by the sweet voice of her newest acquaintance. "Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, love. It must be hard to be on your own. I’ve only been by myself for a short while now, but it definitely takes some getting used to." A slight ocean breeze came from offshore and golden walnut locks swayed lightly around her heart-masked face, though the white headband did help in preventing her hair from becoming too disheveled by the wind.

"That’s wonderful that you’ve found a new place to live, though. I’ve never heard of AniWaya before. Is it far from here?" Liliana had mentioned that this area was a little out of reach for her, making Clover assume that the packlands were quite some distance away from here. Either way, it was nice to get to know a little bit about the area so that Clover could start to establish some bearings. "Have you met many people there?" She decided to ask as well, thinking perhaps I wouldn’t hurt to ask about her siblings.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread