M - the smoking pose
[html]

WC:351

The memory of watching her own mother waste away was much more hurtful than actually being alone, but she kept that to her own thoughts. This nice day shouldn’t be ruined by such a horrible and stupid event. She smiled nodding.

yes it does take time getting use to, but sometimes it’s not so bad.

She said, she did like her privacy, and that was fair to none when you shared everything with your family, although she had no problems with that, now that she’d been living in one of her own little huts, she found that having possessions was rather nice. And she’d been collecting things, mostly rocks and some plants that fascinated her and she’d hoped someone would be able to identify.

Aniwaya is actually a bit south east from here, a good distance away, but the only territory that wolves owned I had to go through was Inferni
She pointed the way to the other pack, the one she felt she didn’t belong, turning back to the coyote, she looked as the wind made Clover’s hairs she felt envious, her own hair was rather short, her mother chopped it off when it got long enough, she used it for something or another, she never knew what and before her father and her passed on she’d cut it. Liliana wanted to grow it out so it could be long like Clover’s was.

I’ve met a few, so far most have been rather welcoming, and I’m learning new things just about every day, but I think I’ve met loners all around than I have my own pack.

She said feeling bad, since she was suppose to be pulling her weight in the pack and here she was many many miles from it. That didn’t last long, she knew she took care of the horses when she could which was what her actual job was, and she’d be back in no time, maybe probably be there for a while and stay inside Aniwaya’s borders since she’d been wandering off so much. She did need to get to know the place more.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread