M - the smoking pose
[html]

Her assumptions had been right, it seemed, as Lili divulged that AniWaya was actually situated south from where they were now. She wondered what brought this woman here now, so far away from her pack, but Clover supposed that everyone had their reasons. After all, Mother Earth had taken Clover from Juniper Peace and brought her here in search of her siblings. She couldn’t dare question the actions of Mother Earth. Perhaps she had wanted the two to meet today. Maybe this was all Mother Earth’s wishes.

"Well that’s wonderful that you’ve met some new faces, love. I’ve only been here for a short while now, but have met some very nice people. I still haven’t come across my sisters, though I’m sure they’ll either turn up or someone will be able to point me in the right direction." So offered Liliana a warm smile, letting one hand play absentmindedly at her hair, twisting it around her fingers. "I might end up staying here," Clover announced after a moment’s pause. She looked to Lili’s big brown eyes, finding a reserved warmth there. There was an innocence in this girl that made Clover like her and possibly even want to watch over her, even though it seemed as if Clover was really the younger of the two. "I’ll do whatever Mother Earth thinks is right for me, but this area seems so gorgeous. I could see myself living here." Though her straw colored gaze had traveled to the Bay’s waters again, she looked back to Lili for a moment. "Maybe they’d even have me in AniWaya," she suggested dreamily.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread