M - the smoking pose
[html]

WC:318

Clovers pleasure seemed to drift off of her and come to Liliana, and she felt at peace herself even being so close to the coyote pack that was nearby.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t have you! I would put in a good word if you do wish to stay in Aniwaya, but I’m sure your sisters are more important, you would want to stay with them.

she said feeling that is what she would do if she had siblings, especially losing everyone else in her own family. She knew Clover’s sisters weren’t in her own pack, at least she’d never met them but she hadn’t met many people at all.

Aniwaya is surrounded by a lot of woods and forests and there’s a lot of beautiful places, although this place is just as beautiful as any.

She felt it was worth the long trip to come here. Just the sight alone, and now the company she was keeping. Maybe they’d meet up again, further south though she seriously thought that she might not make it this far up here again, not for some time.

Mother earth. It’s a good name, and powerful.

She said, she figured it was Clovers deity, she didn’t believe in gods or anything, so she wasn’t sure how to make of what she was saying. But the sound of it had a wonderful ring to her ears in any case. It sounded rather natural. But she knew little of religions that others had. They weren’t offensive to her though, she found that other wolves and even dogs that had some type of religion, tended to feel she was a horrible hybrid for not even believing in anything, how could she if she didn’t know anything really was there. Maybe this mother earth was what she would believe in, it did make her feel more at ease.

Tell me more about this mother earth.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread