M - the smoking pose
[html]

WC:301 OOC: Wow you post fast!! <3!!!!

As her new friend spoke of Mother Earth she felt herself more and more intrigued. This was something she was looking for and if Mother Earth provided such thoughts, she would be behind her the whole time. Not to mention she wasn’t just a god? She was everything around her, nature in a sense, and she knew she was a part of nature, it made her wonder if she was a part of Mother Earth then, that was something to think on for sure.

I surely like the idea of Mother Earth, I have never really had a deity, but I think if I could choose that would be my first pick

Of course she would feel rather odd going into the ways of mother earth before really exploring it, but she was caught in the net, and really did want to explore the thoughts further, on her own of course. She knew if this was to be what she believed in her sign would come soon enough.

I shall have to give that a thought later on tonight.
She said indicating she really would do so, it sounded so much like how she felt things should be, and if she had something like that to hold onto, then maybe, just maybe her life would be so much better. Just thinking about it lifted her heart.

The long walk here was definitely worth every minute here, I’m very grateful to be your company!

She said happily, feeling something different about herself, and she knew her way back through the pack she’d entered would be a safe journey indeed. If it wasn’t well accepting the inevitable would be the best wouldn’t it? Well maybe, she’d probably fight for her life and not let it get snuffed out, she’d give herself that much.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread