M - the smoking pose
[html]

You too! Big Grin

Clover was glad that Liliana was taking to the idea of Mother Earth so well and the young coyote couldn’t help but smile. "That’s wonderful," she chimed, truly impressed to hear the interest in the AniWayan’s voice. "Really, Mother Earth is just about showing love to all of the creatures of this earth. And whether or not you believe in Mother Earth, I think it’s still a great ideal to live by. Peace and love for all… what a beautiful world that would be." Though she smiled to Liliana, Clover’s features grew dark for the slightest moment. There was no denying that the world still held much evil and violence, and Clover’s own namesakes were responsible for much of it.

"Aww, you’re a sweetheart. I’m glad to have met you too! It’s nice to be in the company of others. It’s been a little lonely since I’ve left behind my friends in Juniper Peace." A thought struck the young coyote then, and she reached for the joint tucked into her headband. It was often that the members of the clan would share a smoke with one another out of love and respect for one another. If Liliana was willing, Clover thought it seemed fitting to share with her. "Would you like to share?" She asked her companion, finding matches amongst her belongings and lighting the end of the cylinder of white.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread