M - the smoking pose
[html]

WC:312

Liliana was finding her new friend to be better and better of a companion, it was nice, she rarely found someone that thought the same way, although she did believe in fighting once in a while, that was in the nature of the wolves, to see who is dominant, but for something to happen like with her father, for no reason, well then she would entirely agree. In fact if her father didn’t interfere, she was sure something worse would have happened to her.

Hunting is still possible in this peaceful world right? I’m afraid I won’t be a very good follower if I don’t have my meat, I give back what I take and I use all I get though.

She said, meaning she buried some of the unedibles into the soil so the worms and bugs could make it into something fertile for another thing to grow, and she used bone and skin for all sorts of odds and ends. She was even working on a rabbit horse blanket, it was nothing like the horse blankets that humans had for them, but it would still keep well enough if she made them right. She couldn’t live without the hunt, it had always called her when she was hungry. When clover pulled out a joint she smiled and nodded, the thought of the hunt leaving her mind immediately.

Yes that would be a fine idea, I would like that.

She said, she’d had some with a dead wolf not too long ago, but she wasn’t going to mention that, she just liked the way it made her feel, and hoped it would feel the same this time as it had the last, she never knew sometimes she tried something for a second time and it didn’t seem as good as the first, but she doubted that would happen with a smoke.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread