Turn me into ashes, make my soul burn.
[html]
ooc: Sorry that he all of a sudden left. He's weird.

You're the reason I can't control myself

Her words were soon to continue after she had gotten punched. He didn't hit hard enough to break her jaw to his surprise. Pierced auds pulled back. She brought up on how she was going to be able to go back into Snake's side and sleep with him, wherever the cave-hating, car-loving Hydra slept now a days. This was the downside of letting this woman live. If she didn't live, then he would be able to kill her and probably get away with it since the beach was...oh so obedient when disposing of trash. Especially bleeding trash. Daisuke felt a smile tug at his lips as he realized that he'd easily be able to get rid of her and her possessions could be his, since she had a few nice things, or at least he hoped she had something worth taking for himself. He simply ignored her words and looked over to bag that she had next to her. He grabbed it and placed it right between his legs. His left hand had gone into the bag with the other held the woman down still. He rustled around. He found a few of those damn human things that had the language in them. He probably was told what they were at some point in time, but he didn't have the sanity to think of it at the moment. But of course, when he didn't think about it, it would pop into his head. Oh yeah, they were called books. He found some of those, and then a pack of cigarettes, and some alcohol, as well as a knife. Daisuke liked all of these items, except for maybe the books since he couldn't read. He did take a cigarette from her pack of them, and he placed it in his mouth before he took his lighter out and lit the end of the cigarette. He didn't offer her one before he put the cigarettes back in her bag and his lighter in his pocket. He then took out her knife and looked at it for a moment. This is a nice knife. I wonder how nice it cuts.

There was still that murderous urge within his body to just take his fangs to her neck and pull the trachea through the flesh and see the life fade from her emerald orbs and to be covered in her blood. He felt like Carlisle would have felt when him and their mother were arguing. Daisuke would have been no better than that stupid piece of shit if he killed her, and it was conflicting him with making any decisions. But then he remembered something. This is all just a game. The mind, it was a weird thing. Jealousy ran through his blood, thick as his veins. The peacemaker had started to think in the back of his head, making up reasons for Daisuke not to kill her. Sooner or later it had popped up with a reason. The reason was perfect, and was more than enough to keep her alive, even though he really, honestly shouldn't and he should let Snake present Daisuke with some other more beautiful femme than this little whore of one. The peacemaker was back in charge, though Daisuke still couldn't help but have a sadistic urge still. Daisuke held a grin on his handsome face. You tell yourself that he loves you. You live in your little world of fantasies. the male whispered to the woman as he looked her in the eyes, a coldness that would freeze oceans to their core washing over his own eyes as he looked her dead in those nasty eyes of hers. He took a deep breath. He didn't like both of her eyes. He knew what the one who attacked her eye in the first place was thinking. That one, that emerald eye did not belong there. He would take it upon himself to get rid of it later. For now, Daisuke took the knife to her shoulder and easily drew it through her skin horizontally. He took another deep breath before he withdrew the knife. He took the knife and continued, him connecting his new line, starting it in the horizontal line and going vertical to cut into fresh flesh. His smile continued on his pierced face as he drew it down. He would the mimick the actions on the other side of the horizontal line, though this one was much shorter. He reminded him of Lolita's tattoo on her face, in which he did not know why he would replicate it on the skin of this woman, he just did. It didn't look too much like it though, since he did not make the hump on the horizontal line.

You won't be needed for too long. Trust me, woman, you won't be needed for too long. he wouldn't reveal what he was talking about but he already had the solution of what was going on. In Daisuke's mind of denial, the other male simply was using the woman as a seed transporter. For the bitch she was. Daisuke figured that Snake got the woman so that both Daisuke and Snake could be fathers. It seemed perfectly logical in the mind of the golden brute. That eye of yours. It's mine. he commanded. It's look better in my hands than in your eye anyways. growled the golden beast. But for now, you'll keep that eye. Treasure seeing through it now, bitch. growled the golden brute. While he spoke to her, the knife had pressed lightly against her throat and his tone was more than sharp enough for just the feeling of hearing his voice could send chills down the spine. He growled lightly before he got up off of the woman, releasing her from his grasp, but quickly punching her in the stomach so she wouldn't think about getting up before he was out of sight again. The mass of the larger luperci would lift from her though and he would turn his back to her to leave. Tell Snakey that I love him for me, why don't ya'? the male called back to the woman as he swung her knife in his hand for a moment and continued to walk away from her. He walked along the beach, throwing her knife out further on the shore so she would have to go look for it later if she wanted it back. The drunk bitch would probably have a hard time doing it too. Before too long, Daisuke was long gone, disappeared to go back into his cave and sleep the rest of the night away. Hopefully this woman wouldn't be the source of nightmares.

*Exit Daisuke Ghanjai*

[/html]

Messages In This Thread