Second Guess
300+
[html]

fail post fails

Understandably the woman seemed a little shaken. The scent of fear overpowering the scent that told of the life she carried within and so far Anann had failed to notice the rounded belly of the woman. Her words and smile seemingly forced through the nerves that were rattled. Everything is fine, I doubt he will be coming back anytime soon. She attempted to reassure the woman. Glancing briefly to see where Rem had gone. He grazed lazily under a the shade of a tree, caring little for the conversation of the two wolves.

For a breif moment it appeared the woman had not at first recognized Anann from their brief meeting before. Recognition dawning on her features slight after. It was understandable as she had meet the woman in another form, her current Secui form was darker colored than her golden Optime and even paler lupus. I shall not forget it this time, She said with a soft smile. The poor dear certainly seemed to rather shaken after the whole event. That's right, it healed beautifully, without a mark. Getting the stitched out of the back of her own head had been rather interesting. She was glad no one had come across her during that rather awkward ordeal.

A worried look washed over Anu's features. In turn putting quite the worry into Anann. Ma'am are you sure you are alright? As she settled to the ground Anann finally noticed the bulk to her middle. I didn't realize you were expecting. Is everything- are you sure you're okay? Anann certainly felt out of her element and hardly the rescuer she had just been. This was out of her realm. Pregnancy frankly scared the woman to death. Believing that well, it would be the death of her. Do I need to call for someone?

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread