Second Guess
[html]

quick reply! My apologies

Anu had been there when Savina was pregnant, twice. It had been something she had loved helping her friend through, and Anu watched as the black wolfess grew with a belly full of pups and as the Commander brought new life into the world. But watching it happen (the entire process) and experiencing it were two different things. She worried about things that she had never even once thought about, things that had never made sense to her before and now seemed to have more meaning then her Sun’s love for the Earth. Her worries were great, but they could be quelled by her happiness and her excitement. The calm nature that Anu had lost during her times with Colibri and the other female’s transition into the pack was back even if she had more to loose now. She felt as if they, the unborn, had returned it to her. And even now, as the adrenaline left her blood stream, Anu regained that placid nature that controlled her.

A smile was given, and at the other’s question Anu had to pause to find the answer to it. Well, she began, her brow tightening slightly in thought, this is my first litter. So Its hard to say what is normal and not. She laughed lightly at the end of the sentence and then continued, But, its like feeling very hungry, and very full all at once. And a nap always seems like the best option. She was light hearted and couldn’t help the smile that she wore.

To the Dreamer, that was risking one’s life. Anann had helped to save her from death by trampling and in the gray and tan female’s mind she could not think of a worst way to go. At her claim that it wasn’t a big deal Anu made a small face, I wouldn’t have been able to do that She looked at the female who had lowered herself to the ground as well, Forgive? She questioned, and then rebutted quickly I appreciate it. Wolves of Cour des Miracles are always welcome here.

<style type="text/css">
.whaticantbe b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b7153; letter-spacing:1px; }
.whaticantbeooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6f6f; text-align:right;}
.whaticantbe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.whaticantbe {margin:0 auto; width:334px; background-color:#d1d9ea; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 39copy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6f6f6f; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6f6f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread