Second Guess
300+[html]

Perhaps it should have been obvious that Anu was indeed their mother, just not one of blood. It was an easy enough thing for her to understand. She saw Rem as a father of sorts and he was not even the same species. Blood mattered so little when it came to matters of the heart. However, the idea of a same gender mateship had not entered her mind. I see, was just a bit confused when you said it was your first litter when Mati had said you were her mother. I hope I didn't offend you. The other woman's smile had faded only slightly. Unsure if it was her own doing or not.

Anann kept herself within the Miracles borders most of the time. Or at least close to them. She still felt like quite a stranger to the area. There was much she had yet to explore even within her own pack lands. So she had little knowledge at all of the other packs and the relations between them all. Phoenix Vally, now that's the pack north of the city? She was still trying to get everything oriented in her mind. There had once been a time in her life she never though she could live knowing so little about what surrounded her. All in due time.

She supposed her lack of knowledge was acceptable though for no longer than she had been in the area. Once her home was built and she was settled in she would turn her attention towards expanding what she knew about these lands she now called home. It been about four moons now. I had only been in the lands a few days when I met your Cambria. It was almost laughable now thinking of how a tumble down an incline had left her needing stitches, especially after she had just played chicken with a charging moose.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread